Congratulations to our 2023 scholarship recipient, find out more about our previous winners here!
At Valero Law Group Injury Lawyers, we understand the physical, emotional, and financial impact that accidents can have on individuals and their families. As personal injury attorneys, we have dedicated our careers to fighting for the rights of accident victims and helping them recover the compensation they deserve.
To further our mission, we are proud to announce the 2024 Share the Road Scholarship, with a scholarship award of $1,000. The scholarship is open to all individuals who share our commitment to making our roads safer and reducing the number of accidents. The deadline for applying is September 30, 2024.
We are inviting applicants to share their thoughts on how we can work together to encourage good driving habits and reduce accidents. Whether it be through education, enforcement, or innovation, we want to hear your ideas on how we can make our roads safer for everyone, including pedestrians, motorcyclists, bicyclists, and other road users.
We believe that through this scholarship, we can help spread awareness about the importance of road safety and empower individuals to take action toward making our roads a safer place for everyone. If you or someone you know has been affected by a severe accident, the compensation you receive from a personal injury lawsuit can help cover the costs of medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages.
If you’re interested in applying for the 2023 Share the Road Scholarship, please continue reading to learn more about eligibility and the application requirements. Together, let’s work towards creating a safer and more responsible road culture.
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, vocational student, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a vocational program or two to four-year post-secondary institution for the Fall 2024 semester.
- Employees of Valero Law Group Injury Lawyers, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must fill out the form below with all necessary information
- The candidate must submit a 750-1000 word essay response to the prompt: As personal injury attorneys, we see cases for all different types of accidents. We want to hear ways to keep our roads safe and how we can make an effort to encourage good driving behaviors to share the road with others, whether they be pedestrians, motorcyclists, bicyclists, or others.
- Please note that all essays will be checked for AI writing. If AI writing is deemed present in the essay, the application will be denied.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
- Preference will be given to students either from or attending secondary shool in the state.
The recipient of the 2024 Share the Road Scholarship will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline. Please send any scholarship questions to email@example.com with the subject line “2024 Share the Road Scholarship”